Monday, July 26, 2021

July 26, 2021

8:30am

It rained off-and-on through the night. Nice. It's raining now, too. Apparently, it rained so much nearer to Kingman, yesterday, that it flooded Highway 93 near Big Wash Trail. 93 is the main road I usually take to Kingman each week.

I got my camera to work without the corrupted micro SD card. I'm so happy! I just took 5 pictures and transferred them to my computer in just a few seconds. No more waiting for Google Photos to show up so I can get my listings done!!

Rain reprieve for the roosters ... I'll get them in the freezer, eventually ...

Time to feed the chickens, then strip my bed and start a load of laundry.

~~~~~

Western Bluebird

 Western bluebird

Photo by Alice Cahill

Be like the blue bird, who never is blue
For he knows from his upbringing
What singing can do

~ Cole Porter

~~~~~

Tea tag inspiration:


 ~~~~~

5:30pm

I got a LOT of things listed on eBay today. Check out my sales blog to see the new listings.

One load of laundry done.

Exercises partly done. Jack LaLanne video after dinner.

Lunch was a hamburger and chips, and water.

Dinner is scrambled eggs with shredded chicken mixed in, with peach milk tea.

Started another puzzle.

The rock tumbler experiment starts stage 3 today.

6:45pm

I am so out-of-shape!! Just did my first real exercises in about 2 months. My range-of-motion in my hips is shot! Really need to get that working again, as I have a 'bad' right hip and lower back. I have a date with Jack LaLanne Monday through Friday, from now on. I have to be consistant!

No comments: