Sunday, July 4, 2021

July 4, 2021

Happy 4th of July! 🎉🎇

I woke up this morning to TWO chickies hatched and three eggs pipped! It may be a better hatch than I expected! So, I need to get the brooder bin cleaned and set up for them today.

I had another eBay sale last night. That will get packaged and ready to ship on Tuesday with the other.

I have a short sale on a few items at my eBay store. Check out this post about it!

I'm listening to Pandora on Roku for a few minutes. I try to listen to music every day. I love real oldies.

String of Pearls

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing

[There'll Be A] Hot Time In The Town Of Berlin (When The Yanks Go Marching In)

Today's lunch is ... not really a lunch! Not really hungry, so I'm making popcorn! With lots of butter and spices! Dinner will be pork steak.

Chick #3 hatched at 4 pm.

It was 100°F. today ...

No comments: