Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 21, 2021

I have a lot to do this morning ... I need to ship some sales and a birthday present ... get 2 loads of water for my underground tank ... figure out how to pay a bill ... wash a load of towels ... vacuum ... get some things listed on eBay and work on my graphics site ... and, some more things ... will I get to it all? Maybe ...

Canada Goslings, Avila Beach, California

Canada goslings, Avila Beach, California
Photo by Victoria Morrow

One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. ~ André Gide

~~~~~

I have several phone apps I use to get money back on my shopping receipts ... but, I only use them for actual paper receipts I get from a store. I do not use them when shopping online, because I only use my desktop for that. The phone's screen is waaaay too small for me to see for shopping. I feel like they penalize you for using the desktop for these things ...

~~~~~

Tea tag inspiration:

2pm

Really nice rainstorm happening right now. I was outside in it until the thunder started. Nice and cool feeling. I'd love to sit out there, but if there is lightning ... Had to bring the laundry in from the trailer shed, so I could close the door and keep the rain out ... I really need to fix the door and the screen door out there. I have all the parts, just been too hot to do it ...

Lunch was a salami sandwich and chips, with water.

Dinner will be roast half chicken, if it thaws in time ... with chocolate puerh milk tea.

I got everything done on my list above, except figuring out how to pay a bill with no money, and working on the graphics site ... maybe tomorrow.

My bad hip is killing me, lately. I really need to get back to exercising ...

Oooh. The thunder and lightning is happening. Still raining a bit, too.

I had two eBay sales overnight. :)

I did not get the dishes washed today ... lazy! I'm out of glasses, so have to use a jar at dinner ... :/

I really need to get the chicken yard raked and the debris hauled over to the compost area ... So much to do, but it is starting to stink ... gotta get it done this weekend.

Verizon charges you a fee if you pay your bill in cash, in person ... makes no sense ...

Going to work on a jigsaw puzzle for a while and listen to the thunder.

4:30pm

Chicken didn't completely thaw ... so, I'll have shrimp for dinner. Yum. I'll put the chicken in the slow cooker in the morning, rather than roast it ...

No comments: