Friday, July 23, 2021

July 23, 2021

I got home from shopping in Kingman early today ... before 3 pm! I got food for the chickens, dog and cat. A few things for me. Gas for the truck. Free stuff for the critters from Golden Valley. Spent more than I wanted to, of course ...

Made an eBay sale.

Shipped a sale.

Lunch was water ...

Dinner will be burger patties and bacon.

I'm thinking of selling at Redneck's tomorrow for a few hours. Probably won't, but thinking about it. haha! With the weather cooling down slightly, I really should.

I took these pics of the brats yesterday. Finally showed up in Google Photos this morning. Two broken kitties and a tired old dog.

Scotty

Casey
  
Nikky 
 
I need to get my counter push-ups and trampoline jumps in before I put them off much longer.

Finished another puzzle last night and will start on another tonight!

4pm

Exercises done. Dinner sorted for the chickens. Fresh corn and other yummies.

Got some things organized to put in the truck in the morning to take to the flea market at Redneck's. Might go; might not. Depends on how motivated I am in the morning! Got to get back into it. Need money ... I make more on eBay ... but, it's always worth a try elsewhere. I have a bunch of baby clothes, books and other stuff that I don't want to put on eBay ... so, we'll see ...

~~~~~

Just made this wallpaper. Longstreet was a favorite show when I was very young ...

No comments: